CCOM Publicity Guide
Click here for the complete document (.pdf. A very long download time for some devices).
To see the description, enlarge the ad image.
But do not bother to click here for the CCOM Publicity Guide of 1980.
This large booklet has not yet been scanned and posted for downloading here. It will be a very large (very long loading time for some devices) .pdf file.
- Contents -
- Getting the Word Out -- Media Relations for Your Organization. By Chip Berlet. Bibliography / Resources: Media Skills, including recommended general guides. Theory. Writing and Style. Printing and Production. Waton-Guptil Publications on Art and Design. Research.
- Telecommunications Policymaking -- Why Community Groups Should Get Involved. By Tim Haight
- Chicago Area Cable -- Negotiate for the Best Services. By Vivian Ojikutu
- A History of Radio in Chicago. By Roy J. Bellavia
- Station Information.
- Employment Profile of Chicago Area Stations.
- Label Masters.
- About Citizens Committee on the Media -- Join Us!